The Duchess of Cambridge has only worn a tiara a handful of times in the almost-decade of her being a member of the Royal Family.
- Duchess Kate's best looks of 2019
- Duchess Kate sparkles in Cambridge Lover’s Knot tiara at the Queen’s Diplomatic Corps reception
- Duchess Kate wore the Queen’s sparkling teardrop earrings to the NATO reception
- Duchess Kate pulls out Lover’s Knot tiara and Queen Mother’s earrings for state banquet with Donald Trump
- Duchess Kate wore a stunning new gown with her favourite tiara at the Queen’s Diplomatic Reception