In our annual reader survey in November, we asked you, dear Hello! Canada fans, to pick the royal events that were most memorable for you over the last year. As 2020 draws to a close (and many of us have a very long exhale) we are happy to reveal the top 10.
- A look back at the Royal Family's 2020, from Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry stepping down to Princess Beatrice's wedding
- Princess Alexandra's granddaughter Flora Ogilvy marries Timothy Vesterberg in private London wedding
- The Queen's Christmas speech pays tribute to everyday heroes among us all
- Archie had a big role in Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's 2020 Christmas card
- Remember those Christmas puddings the Royal Family made last year? People will enjoy them this holiday