With spring in full swing, is your scent in tune with the season's fresh blooms? This new garden of perfumes reinterprets classic floral notes such as rose, violet and jasmine by layering them with a rich base (think vetiver, sandalwood and musk). Sparkling citrus top notes help create modern iterations that evoke the feeling of strolling through an English garden, clad in Alexander McQueen. From Aerins’s fresh, modern rose blend that calls to mind the south of France to Issey Miyake’s urban-inspired garden, these floral bouquets will flourish in spring storms or summer sun.
- FLARE creates the ultimate Canadian red lip with Smashbox and Donald Robertson
- 25 Green beauty buys for Earth Day
- The 14 best products for spring's 'no makeup' beauty trend
- Must-Try Beauty: 6 multi-tasking skin serums
- Top 10 high street picks of the week: Festival meets fashionable
- Stuck on you: 4 must-try sticker-inspired beauty buys