We're used to seeing Duchess Kate in her nude high heels and stylish designer dresses, but the reality of her life in Norfolk is a lot more laid back. Day to day, Kate's a mom to two rambunctious children, and looking good while taming toddlers can be quite the challenge. As ever, Kate manages to add her own elegant style to her low-key mummy uniform, toeing the line between fashion and function. Hello! takes some tips from the hands-on royal mum...
- Kate swaps red Preen cocktail dress for black at charity gala
- Kate is picture-perfect in chic LK Bennett dress for solo outing in London
- Kate and Meghan Markle were style twins in the same Diane von Furstenberg dress
- Kate pairs a Mulberry coat with a Dolce & Gabbana skirt for a chic autumn ensemble
- Kate follows in Paris Hilton's fashionable footsteps